Restrict Early In/Late Out
Control costly overtime hours by restricting when employees can clock in or out.
Empower your employees with the ability to check their jobs, punches, and schedules right at the clock.
Intuitive Notification Screens
The large 5 inch color LCD displays easily notifies the employee on the action.
Allows your employees to view their work schedules.
Message prompts allows management to easily communicate with staff when clocking in or out.
Collect additional employee data at time of clocking, like entering tips, or asking a specific question.
Effectively track labor costs for a specific client, project or job.
Allows employees to view their time logs.
- Height: 11.25 inches
- Width: 8.75 inches
- Deep: 6.25 inches
- 5 inches
- Capacitive 5-Point touch
- Color LCD
- Power: DC 12 Volts
- Current (Operational): 2A
Processor & Memory
- TI ARM A8 Cortex 1 Ghz
- 4GB Flash Memory, 512 RAM
- Fingerprint Technology: Patented Multi
- Image resolution: 500DPI
- Large Scanning area: 18mm x 28mm
- Identification Methods: 1:1 or 1:N
- Fingerprint capacity: 1000 /
(up to 10,000 optional)
- Image Standards: ANSI378, ISO1974
Certified with Minex, PIV,
and most industry biometric standards
- 10/100 Auto sensing ethernet with DHCP
- 1 Programmable Universal Relay
- Barcode & Magnetic Stripe (Optional)
Smart Card Technology
- Frequencies: 125kHz and 13.56 MHz
- Supported credential types:
HID Prox, iClass SE/SR/Seos/Elite
Mifare 1K, 4K, Classic, EM Prox
- Certified US Government FIPS 210 PIV II
- HID reader is an Optional Component
Door Access Control
- Universal relay connects directly to any
12V electronic door lock
- Fingerprint, Smart Card, Pin Number
- Optional: Barcode & Magnetic Stripe
What’s Included In The Box
- One Xenio-700, Power Adapter,
Xenio Instruction Guide, Wall Mount, Screws, Wall Anchors, Wall Mount Screw, Cover Plate