Restrict Early In/Late Out
- Control costly overtime hours by restricting when employees can clock in or out.
- Empower your employees with the ability to check their jobs, punches, and schedules right at the clock.
- Allows your employees to view their work schedules.
- Message prompts allows management to easily communicate with staff when clocking in or out.
- Collect additional employee data at time of clocking, like entering tips, or asking a specific question.
- Effectively track labor costs for a specific client, project or job.
- Allows employees to view their time logs.
- Height: 5 inches
- Width: 6.5 inches
- Deep: 2.75 inches
- 5 inches
- Capacitive 5-Point touch
- Color LCD
- Power: DC 12 Volts
- Current (Operational): 2A
Processor & Memory
- TI ARM A8 Cortex 1 Ghz
- 4GB Flash Memory, 512 RAM
- Fingerprint Technology: Patented Multi spectral imaging
- Image resolution: 500DPI
- Scanning area: 17.4 mm x 13mm
- Identification Methods: 1:1 or 1:N
- Fingerprint capacity: 1000 / (up to 10,000 optional)
- Image Standards: ANSI378, ISO1974
- Certified with Minex, PIV, and most industry biometric standards and interoperability
- 10/100 Auto sensing ethernet with DHCP
- 1 Programmable Universal Relay RS232 (COM)
- Barcode & Magnetic Stripe (Optional)
Smart Card Technology
- Frequencies: 125kHz and 13.56 MHz
- Supported credential types: HID Prox, iClass SE/SR/Seos/EliteMifare 1K, 4K, Classic, EM Prox
- Certified US Government FIPS 210 PIV II
- HID reader is an Optional Component
Door Access Control
- Universal relay connects directly to any
- 12V electronic door lock
- Fingerprint, Smart Card, Pin Number
- Optional: Barcode & Magnetic Stripe
What’s Included In The Box
One Xenio-500, Power Adapter,
Xenio Instruction Guide, Wall Mount,
Screws, Wall Anchors, Wall Mount Screw,