For a Absences Machine products purchase Xenio 200, price not including user license (minimum of 25 licenses)
Restrict Early In/Late Out
Employee Self-Service (Empower your employees with the ability to check their jobs, punches, and schedules right at the clock).
Scheduling (Allows your employees to view their work schedules).
Message prompts allows management to easily communicate with staff when clocking in or out.
- Fingerprint Technology: Optical Scan
- Image resolution: 500DPI
- Scanning area: 17.4 mm x 13 mm
- Identification methods: 1:1 or 1: N
- Fingerprint capacity: 1000/10000 (option)
- Standard Image: ANSI378, ISO1974
- Certified with the Minex, PIV biometric industry standards and palling nice and spectral imaging interoperability
- Authentication Method
- SidikJari, Smart Cards, Pin Numbers
- Optional: Barcode & Magnetic Stripe
- Height: 5 inches
- Width: 7.5 inches
- Thickness: 2.75 inches
- 4.3 inch
- Capacitive 5 point touch
- Colored LCDPower:
- Power DC 12 Volts
- The current (Operational): 1.5 A
Processor & Memory:
- Quad Core, 1.6 Ghz Cortex A9 ARM
- Flash memory 4 GB, 1 GB RAM
- Poe (Power Over Ethernet)
- TCP/IP, Wifi, 1 Programmable Universal Relay, RS485 (COM), Wiegand Output,
- 2 inputs, 1 TTL TTL Output
Smart Card Technology
- Frequency: 125Khz EM Prox
- HID Prox, iClass Prox EM
- Se/SR/Seos/Elite Mifare Classi
- MIFARE 1 k, 4 k, Desfire EV1
- Certified by the US Government FIPS 210 PIV II, HID Reader is a component Selection
Door Access Control
- 1 Form C Relay can be connected to manage access keys electronically.
Restrict Early in/Late Out
Arrangements by limiting overtime employees can perform the absences into or out of working hours.
Empower your employees by providing the ability to inspect the work and schedule them just in time.
Intuitive Notification Screen
Colored LCD with magnitudes of 5 inches that can display the notice of attendance in and out of work as well as information about employees.
Allows your employees to see their work schedule.