DV-9525 T KVM Extender Over IP
- HDMI 1080 p resolution or 4K2K (3840 x 2160).
- TX/RX Gigabite Ethernet switches, Cable Installation and maintenance extremely easy
- Support one-to-one (Unicast), one-to-many (Multicast) to display Audio and Video in real-time.
- Group Broadcasting (Many – to – Many), using the Ethernet Switch IGMP
- KVM USB to PC, the Receiver can use keyboard, mouse, touch screen and storage media to control the PC Transmitter.
- 4K2K Encoder/Decoder engine that is created with the function of Scaling-> some RXs flexible
- Configured as a Video-Wall display with rotation 180-270 °
- HDMI stereo 3.5 mm audio, can use a speaker/microphone in the Receiver.
- IR option, can use the IR remote control at the Receiver to control the set-top box in the transmitter
- RS-232 Bridge option, sending data via RS-232.
- Pure hardware design, plug-and-play and does not require installation of additional software.
- Using HTTP to an IP address, the name of the device, Multi/Unicast, Baud Rate and other settings.
- Provides Software for management of Connection Manager Connection Transmitter/Receiver.
- Provides Software Video-Wall Configuration Manager for the Video-Wall and operations management.
- FCC, CE, RoHS compliant
- DVI-I Input (DVI-D + VGA): 1
- Power: DC 9 ~ 32V, 15W
- Network Port: 1 x RJ45 Gigabit
- USB Upstream (to the PC): 1
- Mounting Holes: Yes
– 3.5 mm Line-In: 1
– 3.5 mm Line-Out: 1
- IR remote control (option): 1 x IR Blaster
- RS-232: Yes
– Resolution: 1080 p or 1920 x 1200